Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Get a life, seriously

I think I am very privileged to be in medical school in the UK. A lot of people who are desperate to get admitted are rejected every year.

Sometimes, I wonder what the people that apply to medschool and get rejected are like. Especially after hearing what my admissions tutor had to say.

Til this day he is still getting death threats from someone he rejected eight years ago.

Which probably explains the notice on the wall.

But seriously. Eight years? Ordinary people would've moved on by now, gotten a job, got married, settled down and live a comfortable life. Maybe the occasional "my life would be so much more complete if I did medicine" mope. And then when their kids grow up threaten that they should go into medicine or they will be disowned.

Kudos for the determination, but the freaky stalker I will kill you and you will regret not accepting me into your institute needs just a bit of working on.

Probably a good thing he didn't get into medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone is regretting not being accepted!! I'm still in first year and I'm already thinking of ways to get OUT!!!

Good Riddance, you know, he should be sending him thank you notes, so much more could be done in EIGHT YEARS!!!