Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back by Popular Demand

Hello.

I am back again by popular demand.

By popular I really just mean the 15 wonderful people who still read this drivel even though their brain cells shrivel at every word that spews from my mouth.

Uh, thank you for your support? Monetary funds would be greatly appreciated.

Slight side track - Snowing? In October? Wtf?

Anyways.

Because I've just spent 3 hours of my life talking to the loveliest grannies about their cataracts (not their cats, sadly), I feel the need to go indulge in a bit of mindless sword wielding and annoying side quests in the form of Final Fantasy 7.

Catch you on the flip side!

Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

3 comments:

saru-kun said...

Woot! T3h doktor is backeth in t3h house desu...

Chee said...

yay! bigger, longer, uncut!

word verification: ancalics...

El Chrissy said...

dr tre! <3