Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I has mojojojojojo

It is common stereotype that orthopaedic surgeons are big, muscly and love their power tools. There was some mention about intelligence but I won't go there.

So why is it that all the orthopaedic surgeons I've encountered so far are, to put it simply, eccentric?

I sometimes get the impression that they have been sniffing crack on top of having some sort of attention deficit disorder. (Rest assured that is not the case, it's just my personal feeling.)

I didn't quite know what to say when the consultant walked into clinic this morning and excitedly proclaimed to all who were present:
"Guess what? I've finally got my mojo back!"
Which was swiftly followed by two thumbs up, a smirk, and a wink.

I wonder what Austin Powers would have done in that situation.

3 comments:

Chee said...

he would've gone to the nearest female and said "ello ello"

El Chrissy said...

No surprise if there's a Dr Evil amongst them!

Nicholas said...

he's in a bloody hospital people. He'd have shagged every nurse on the floor and the 2 floors adjacent.