Monday, September 22, 2008

Pre-hospital Trauma Trained

Trauma course weekend is over, now to await the ever elusive results... and then be a fully certified... actually what would I be after I get the cert?

I suppose "qualified" is a bit too strong a word.

Anyways, I can now assess a trauma scene for danger and maintain an airway!

And that's about it really. I can now go buy that hoodie from university that I've always wanted, the one that says MEDIC on it, because at least if someone gets knocked down by a car in front of me while I'm wearing it I would know exactly what to do - shout for help and scream like a little girl.

I'm on A & E all this week, and it's fresher's week, so I'm hoping to see some broken bones and random drunk accidents.

You can probably already tell that I'm a pretty sadistic person.

No comments: